Find information on application tips and how to apply for a career in the Office of Advancement at The Ohio State University.
Follow the links on the current openings page. They will take you to Ohio State's employment website.
After the application window closes, the hiring team reviews all applications. This can take a few weeks depending on the volume of applications. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you. Otherwise, you will receive an email.
Don't give up! While we are lucky to receive strong interest for most of our positions, we hire often, so keep an eye out for future opportunities.
Yes, but the good news is once you set up an account at jobs.osu.edu, you will be able to save your application for future use.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to apply! It never ends well.
- Submit a cover letter along with your application and resume. It is a great way to succinctly tell us why you want the position and why you would be great for the job. We appreciate the extra effort.
- Pay close attention to the posting and customize your application and resume to demonstrate your experience in the specific field for which you are applying.
- Thoroughly complete the application and answer the supplemental questions truthfully.
- When listing references, be sure to include at least one former supervisor.
The Ohio State University Office of Advancement has many other opportunities still available but for which the posting has closed. We also have many positions opening up in the future that may align perfectly with your experience.
With this in mind, please make sure you have signed up to receive our weekly emails. We appreciate your interest in joining higher education's top-performing Advancement team!